The D.R. n.234 of 19 December 2018 has been issued the call for the comparative evaluation for admission to the XXXV cycle PhD courses, for the submission of applications to the Law and Business PhD program for the academic year 2019/2020 - XXXV cycle.
The deadline for submitting applications is on the April 12, 2019 at 16:00 (CEST), UTC + 2.
The admission process is designed to establish the candidate’s knowledge, his/her aptitude for scientific research, and whether the PhD program’s research topics are suitable for the candidate.
Admission is based on:
- An evaluation of the candidate’s academic qualifications and other relevant factors in the curriculum vitae;
- An evaluation of the publications submitted;
- An evaluation of the research project submitted, also with regard to the curricula covered by the PhD program; for cycle XXXV the research project has to concern any subject relating to the topic of "Innovation";
- Once the curriculum vitae and research project have received a positive evaluation, candidates will take a written exam in accordance with the criteria specified in the call for applications. In the written exam, candidates can choose from six topics, irrespective of their research project. Specifically, two groups of subjects are identified for each curriculum. For each group of subjects, one topic is selected from the three topics suggested by the Commission, among specific themes. Non-Italian citizens and Italian citizens that reside abroad can write the exam in English. However, during the oral exam they will have to prove that they have an adequate knowledge of Italian;
- An oral exam relating to the research project submitted and related topics and issues. Candidates must also demonstrate a good command of English.
Please before apply check the instructions and the FAQ